- Zoned Industrial/Commercial-Business.
- Easy Access to Major Highways via New Access/Connector Road.
- Municipal Water and Sewer Services.
- High Capacity/Speed Fiber Internet Service.
- Most Area Designated as Economic Revitalization Zone.
- Full time Integrated Planning/Development Department.
- Active Economic Development Committee Support.
- Rural Town with Quick Access to City Services/Shopping.
Sites Available Now for Development!
Stretching from the Dillant-Hopkins Airport to NH Route 12, the Southwest NH Enterprise Zone (SW-EZ) is already home to two businesses of international stature as well as other manufacturing, service, professional and retail businesses.
| Click to view map|
Click to view photos
Most of the SW-EZ falls within the Town’s Revenue Development District that provided funding for the Safford Drive access/connector road to Route 12 and extension of municipal water and sewer services. Additional funds may be made available for further improvements.
The entire Revenue Development District has been designated by the State as an Economic Revitalization Zone (ERZ), offering tax credits and financing opportunities. Fiber internet service is available throughout. The heart of the SW-EZ between Routes 32 and 12 has approximately 200 acres which remain undeveloped. Other properties bordering the airport are likewise available.
For more information please contact Sara Carbonneau Director of Planning and Community Development phone: 603-352-7411, ext. 108 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Doing Business in Swanzey NH is truly